MORE THAN JUST BCAAs and EAAs!
BCAAs + EAAs + Digestion + Hydration Your Amino Acid supplement should be the best of the best. Why? Think about it. If you are drinking it throughout the day - it better taste phenomenal, like gold. But...you aren't drinking it just for taste and simply for something good to drink. You are drinking it to help you build new muscle and to accelerate recovery for post workout gains. The best scenario would be to have a product that has both qualities; tastes freaking amazing and works like it should. This is what patently makes GROPRONTO different:
- We made it taste amazing. A hard task when it comes to BCAA supplements. It has a taste that you don't get sick of. Not too sweet and not to bland. We went through a lot of testing to pinpoint the taste. You will be excited to take the time to mix it up because it tastes that good.
- The digestion support ingredients are absolutely game changers. That bloat everyone gets is because their bodies can't digest all that food right. Everyone is having to take extra products to avoid gastrointestinal problems. Proper digestion is a huge issue with so many people.
- Minimal Foam. It is very normal to have foam in a BCAA supplement. Tells you that it does have a good amount of Leucine powder. It still sucks leaving that Leucine (in the form of foam) in the shaker. GROPRONTO was designed to keep the foam low while maintaining high Leucine content.
- BCAA & EAA - GROPRONTO Growth Gang Full Spectrum of BCAAs and Essential Amino Acids including 5 grams of the muscle cell signaling component Leucine. These aminos tell your body to convert protein into muscle, help your body recover, can be used for energy, and perform a myriad of health benefits. Consuming BCAAs and EAAs together is the secret formula for muscle growth and repair!
- Master Growth Switch Glutamine gets lost at a high rate during exercise and it is critical to refuel with it. It can do so much in the realm of post workout recovery with amazing anabolic properties, but the biggest asset of Glutamine is that it keeps your nitrogen levels high in your blood stream- which means you are staying in an anabolic state of continuous muscle growth and repair