Applied Nutrition CLA Gold 1000 (100 Softgels)
CLA, or Conjugated Linoleic Acids are a family of at least 28 isomers of Linoleum Acid that is a naturally occurring nutrient found mainly in a wide variety of foods such as beef, turkey and even some dairy products. However, although it is found in naturally occurring sources, these are all in relatively small amounts, Applied Nutrition CLA Gold 1000 provides your diet with the additional supply of CLA it crucially needs during the Weight Loss Process. CLA Gold 1000 is rapidly becoming an essential supplement for many fitness enthusiasts, Encouraging the human body to use existing FAT for Energy, helping to Reduce Fat storage.
CLA Gold 1000 is a Healthy Fat and the richest source available derives from Safflower Oil.
- Breaks Down Saturated Fat
- Lowers Cholesterol
- Natural Source of Omega 6 Essential Fatty Acid
- Popular amongst those on a weight management plan
- Container Size: 100 Softgels
- Serving Size: 2 Softgels
- Servings Per Container: 50
Amounts Per Serving
CLA-Rich Safflower Oil: 2000 mg
- of which CLA: 1600 mg
- Safflower Oil (80% CLA Ethyl Ester providing Cis-9, Trans-11 & Trans-10, Cis-12 isomers in a 50;50 ratio), Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water, Sorbitol
- Take 2 softgels twice daily with meals (1 soft gel = 1000 mg).
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Ingredients may contain traces of soy, cow's milk, egg, whet, tree nuts, peanuts and crustaceans.